Progress / Democracy / Courage
Behind everything we do is a very simple idea: our goal is to improve our customers’ competitiveness through lean marketing.
In essence, we clarify brand communication and find the right audience for it.
2. The basics of lean thinking
- 1. The value comes from the end customer
- 2. Removing everything not adding to the value
- 3. Customer needs determine the value chain
- 4. Equal & motivating participation of all employees
- 5. Continuous evolution of the processes
3. The operating model
Minimum Viable IdeaWe test ideas within a team, with the best one progressing for further development.
ConceptIn the concept stage, the idea is further elaborated, and the various scenarios and channels in which the concept is applied are examined.
Application(s)We make the necessary applications from the concept.
Minimum Viable ExecutionThe concept is tested by a target group.
Full LaunchThe finalized campaign is tracked and scaled according to the data received.
4. The whole process is defined by the Lean Marketing Principles:
- 1. Quick and agile planning
- 2. Planning is equally available for all ideas.
- 3. The quality of ideas is improved through continuous development.
- 4. Reacting according to the data you have received.